Thursday, August 7, 2008

Picture update...

Here is our apartment...We are on the second floor #201 :)

This is our 3 door car lol...I am much taller than it when standing!! Alison and I are having to do a lot of seat moving depending on who is driving the car :) There has only been minor shreaking and crying when driving on the wrong side of the road. hehe We have also accidently turned on the windshield wipers a few times when trying to signal. Lots of new things!!

This picture is NOT zoomed in...Hopefully it shows you how narrow our car really is. I am sitting in the passengers seat next to Alison.

THE APARTMENT...
Here is the entryway, shoe closet, and view into the apartment from the front door...
The bathroom is split into two....shower/sink and toilet/sink...
the kitchen with countertop burners...Alison and the refrigerator...

This is our kitchen table and living room area...We do not have a couch yet so we put our balcony chairs inside for now :)
My room, which really isn't that small. I even fit in my bed without my feet hanging off!
...and here is Alison in her room

5 comments:

  1. Your appartment is so cute! I would totally live there! You guys are so blessed! I'm so proud of you for going! It's going to be an awesome year! I love seeing you in that tiny car! It was good seeing you today! I love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad that you're there and off to a good start! The apartment look really cute... I'm so glad that you fit in your bed!!! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No bathtub? I mean what if you want to soak your feet? Perhaps you could use Alison's pot! (te he) Your place is very woody!!! If you were a tree you could play hide and seek in there! No but really... it is way cute! Will do you just fine I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So .... I thought you said your feet don't hang off your bed adj... is the picture of you on your new bed an optical illusion .. or?!?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, you have a bed! No floor mats for you girls!

    ReplyDelete