Sunday, May 24, 2009

Spring Concert...

Friday night was New Life Academy's Spring Concert...The night began with 1-8 grade recorder recitals, followed by Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten performing The Three Trees. The kids were all decked out in their tree outfits, and looked adorable! They did a good job despite their little nerves about being in front of all those people. I am continually touched by their voices and I absolutely love hearing them sing in Japanese.
This is the backdrop painted by the art teacher, Mrs. Wakita....She did an AMAZING job!
Here I am with a few of my little trees, backstage and ready to go out
More trees...
Here is my entire campus...my kids are on the right side of the picture. with a few preschoolers right on the end.
They were to hug their neighbor during one of the songs...
Not sure about the quality of this video but here is a small taste of the kids singing...
Here is a shot of the 1-8 graders performing "Roaming thru Romans" all dressed up in their togas...

No comments:

Post a Comment