Sunday, October 12, 2008

Good News...

Normal...
Normal...
NOT...

************************************************************
My good news is that I got to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 yesterday! Can you believe it? I couldn't! I had it all planned out...my mom was going to purchase is on Nov. 18 when it came out on DVD and send it out the next day so we could watch it over our Thanksgiving break! I was beginning to believe there was no way I would see it before then as Japan is a bit behind and I left the states the day before it came out. So sad I know! But then we overheard a girl talking about how she was going to go see some chick flick movie that afternoon and when Lori asked which movie it was she said, "SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS!" We were so thrilled! Anyways, woohoo! It was so cute and a bit sad...made me think some more about how far away from my friends and family I really am. We finished off the day with a rousing game of bowling. I broke 100! Can I just say that I have never seen so many white boys with the same haircut at a bowling alley before in my life, nor have I ever felt such a strong male to female ratio in one place! More fun times to come!

Aren't Alison's socks hot?? :)

2 comments:

  1. And why am I not dating Japan Man yet? It must be the bee socks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously thought Alison's foot was one of the kid's foot. She has such tiny feet! I love the socks. You both look so good and I'm glad you got to have a bit of an American day! Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete