Thursday, March 7, 2013

Silhouette Love!

I'm sure you've all heard about the wonders of the Silhouette Cameo, and maybe even have one (it was love at first sight for me!), but I wanted to share my latest project anyways. I saw the idea on Pinterest and just knew I needed make them for my niece and nephew.
I went on a hunt for green t shirts for a 5 year old boy and an 8 year old girl, not an easy task. It's tough finding a cute green shirt for girls! Kohls pulled through for me though. Seriously, how cute are these?!?! I was even contemplating making one for myself! :) Anyways, they're off in the mail tomorrow...here's to hoping they like them even half as much as I do!

What's your favorite Silhouette project? I'm always looking to get my craft on :)

Adrienne

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - I LOVE these, and want one sooooo badly! Have you heard anything about the Cricket? I've heard good things about both and am not sure which one to choose!

    Ms. BBZ
    Ms. BBZ - Integrated Learning in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ms BBZ, from what i understand, you need to buy cartridges for the cricket whereas the cameo cuts anything from your computer and most designs are only $1 to purchase from the silhouette store!

      Delete