Sunday, March 3, 2013

Celebrating Read Across America!

This time of year always brings out the crazies in my little ones. We're in the middle of preparing for our big Open House night and are in THAT time of year when the itchies for spring break are coming near. In the midst of all that, I am reminded just how lucky I am to have a job that I love. No matter how difficult the day before is, I continue to look forward to the next new day. I know I'm not alone in this, but there are days when I just need to relax, remind myself how blessed I really am, and pray. Click on the pic to download this little prayer for yourself.  

Now on to the fun part! :) The kids had such a wonderful week reading Dr. Seuss books, learning that Dr. Seuss isn't his real name, and eating yummy, silly treats. Here is a glimpse of our week. Click here to see the original post about the One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish Craft.

I would LOVE to hear about your favorite activities to celebrate!



Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment