Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Our week...

This week, we're working on some St. Patrick's Day centers as well as continuing our human body unit. We've been working through Deanna Jump's unit as well as my St. Patrick's Day Math pack. I've been so proud of my kiddos. They've worked so hard this year learning and following routines and it sure does pay off. We are able to accomplish so many things when they're on top of it. I'm always pleased when someone comes my classroom and notices how well they follow the routines. Sometimes it's just the little things :)

Here are some pics from our week:
Sums of 10
Days of the Week and Months of the Year
Number Word Puzzles
Gettin in her exercise to Jack Hartmann's music on You Tube (QR Code is in my Human Body pack)

Speaking of Deanna Jump, I finally put together my Common Core Standards posters. So useful AND CUTE! :)
 Hope everyone's week is treating them well. We're getting so close to spring break I can taste it! Anyone else ready? Or better yet, anyone else on spring break already?

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment