Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Vacation...

Before leaving for vacation last week I was blessed to meet up with some former teammates of mine from APU. We had a great time catching up on the last few years of our lives!! It had been far too long.




My family and I took off for vacation, one last hurrah, before I head out to Japan. We took a trip up to Half Moon Bay and San Francisco. Never a dull moment! Here are some pics...

The girls on the way up...

Our view from the Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay

Funny face time
Family...My precious niece and nephew whom I will miss terribly!

We went on a boat cruise in 58 degree weather which we were SO unprepared for... here we were about to go under the Golden Gate Bridge


Here we are on the field at AT&T Park (home of the Giants) where we took a very cool tour, even for a non baseball fan. :)

My buddy Austin and I

...Things are winding down with only 5 days before departure. Planning on getting in some more family and friends time with not much else to do except pack, which I suppose is kind of an important thing. :) I'll be back with an update before heading out!

No comments:

Post a Comment