Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Something new...

I absolutely love trying new things with my kiddos! This weekend, on Teachers Pay Teachers, I came across the QR Queens. They have developed products using QR Codes, able to be scanned with your iPad, iPod, or iPhone, with the free app. Each scan takes the students to a video or site where they can explore new things. I tried out their freebie about Penguins, as we just so happen to be in the middle of our Penguin unit. So, this week, at my iPod center, the kiddos are using the codes to view videos and songs to learn more about Penguins. Click here to see this lesson from QR Queens.

 Adrienne

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Adrienne!!! We are now following your blog. We love your shout out about us and so happy you enjoyed using our products! We can't wait to see all of the great things you are doing, too!

    ReplyDelete