Monday, May 13, 2013

Q and U Wedding...

I am a little late in posting these pictures, but better late than never! A few weeks ago, we celebrated the wedding of Q and U. The boys came to school dressed as quarterbacks and the girls as queens. We had a blast! I used Growing Kinders Q and U Pack for the wedding details and activities then added in my own touches. I was feeling like over achieving so I made cupcake toppers for our wedding cupcakes. Definitely a touch I'm glad I added.

Here are my lovely queens and rough-tough quarterbacks (attending the wedding as letters of the alphabet).
What's the best way to end the year? ABC Countdown! This is my second year doing the countdown and the kiddos have THE BEST time! Last year, I created a digital page of pictures from each day and printed a photo book for each student. It was such a hit, I've got to do it again this year. Today was F, "Favorite Book Day."

20 days of school left and the crazies have set in! What can you do but roll with it?
Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment