Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fun with Snowmen!

This week we had a blast talking about snowmen. Living in so cal, we don't get the fun of snow but that doesn't mean we can't have our own fun :) Below are some center pictures. Generally, I only post pics of the centers that focus on our specific theme for the week, but those are not the only centers the kiddos participate in. Later in the week, I'll post some pictures of our other centers that remain the same, or almost the same, each week.

Snowman sequencing
Elf Number Matching
Snowman Sight Word Bingo
The sounds of /ow./ sort
The kiddos also made sock snowmen this week! They were the most adorable things ever. I found the idea on Pinterest and knew we just had to do it! 
http://www.thenshemade.com/2011/01/sock-snowmen.html

Last year, I made these Nativity blocks using Whimsy Doodle Graphics clip art (www.Whimsydoodlegraphics.com). I've been looking forward to pulling them out for a few months! The kids love em and so do I!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment