Here are the rules:
1. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you.
3. Create 11 questions for the people you nominate.
4. Choose 11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers to nominate and link them in your post.
5. You cannot "tag back" the other blog, but leave a comment on this post with URL of your Liebster post so I can learn more about you and see who you nominate.
Here are 11 random things about me:
1. I love polka dots
2. I love polka dots
3. I love polka dots (seriously, i love them enough to list it three times!)
4. I'm 6 feet tall
5. I'm an auntie of two
6. My next project is to learn how to sew
7. I'm 100% Italian
8. I had the wonderful opportunity to teach in Okinawa, Japan for a year. One word, AMAZING!
9. I teach at the school I attended as a child
10. I watch Gilmore Girls on a regular basis..It's another problem I have, in addition to crafting
11. If I weren't a teacher, I'd want to be a baker
Here are the 11 questions from Wild About Firsties:
1. How long have you been teaching?
I have been teaching for 8 years. 5 in first grade, 1 in pre-k, and 2 in Kindergarten. Let me tell ya, Kindergarten rocks!!
2. Who is your favorite author?
Mo Willems :)
3. What is your favorite subject to teach?
I love teaching my kiddos how to read!
4. Do you have a special talent?
Hmm, at the moment I really can't think of anything...5. What do you do when you are not teaching?
Craft. I definitely have a crafting problem, which is only made worse because of Pinterest.
6. What is your favorite movie?
Hmm so hard to narrow it down. The Italian Job is definitely one of my favorites!
7. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging in 2008 when I left for a year to teach in Okinawa, Japan...actually it's the same blog I have now, just renamed :)
8. What are your plans for Christmas this year?
I plan on listening to LOTS of christmas music and going to see LOTS of christmas lights and enjoying LOTS of time with family and friends :)
9. What websites do you visit most often?
10. Do you have children of your own?
Nope, though most days it feels like i have 18 children ;)
11. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
Thailand! I've been dying to visit!
Here are the 11 questions I have for the blogs I've nominated:
1. What state do you teach in?
2. How many years have you been teaching?
3. Which holiday is your favorite? Why?
4. Do you sing with your students? If so, what song is your favorite?
5. Coffee or tea?
6. Chocolate or vanilla?
7. What is your favorite book to read to your students?
8. Tell me about your favorite vacation.
9. What do you like to do in your free time?
10. What is your favorite Apple product?
11. What is your favorite snack?
Here are the 11 blogs I'm Nominating:
1. Mrs. Fullmer's Kinders
2. Teach *Pray* Love
3. Klassy Kinders
4. 1st Grade Hip Hip Hooray!
5. A Neighborhood Kindergarten
6. Tangled with Teaching
7. Ketchen's Kindergarten
8. Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations
9. Ms. Shope's Class
10. Mrs. Hill's Heroes
11. First Grade Shenanigans