Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A New Journey

It's been ages since I've been on here but I'm hoping to start a new trend! I'm going to attempt to take this blog down the kindergarten road. I've been absolutely loving kindergarten and all the fun things that come with it. After spending the last year searching for wonderful ideas and resources for my classroom, I decided (with lots of nudging) I'm going to attempt the world of Teachers Pay Teachers, creating some of my own resources. On the right side of my page you'll see the link to my store. I'd love it if you'd check it out and consider following me. I hope to post some fun things in the coming months. :)

Here is a sample of my first little attempt and freebie. Click on the link to download it. 
Matching Apples


...Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment