Saturday, March 7, 2009

This week...

I have officially completed my first week without an aide. Thank you all for your prayers as I know for a fact that nothing done this week was by my own strength. I have to say this was one of the first times I have ever ended a day (so make that 5 times ) and known for a fact that I did not make it through on my own, but with God's help! Unfortunately it takes days and times like these to realize the intense need for God's help, but I guess he will do anything to get our attention! He's got mine!
Something new this week, I walked home from school on Monday! I didn't want to wait 30 minutes for Alison to make it to my campus so I decided I'd try it out! It was surprisingly a nice 15 minute walk and a nice quiet time to end the day. If only I hadn't been carrying my laptop, among other things, on my shoulders! Nonetheless, I just might have to make this a habit! Anyways, keep posted for my blog about this weekend....Crazy times! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment