Friday, April 3, 2009

I made it!!

Spring break has finally arrived! Alison and I are heading out this morning to go to Osaka for 4 days, then upon arriving back on Okinawa my mom will be visiting for a week! Yay! I wasn't sure this time would come and here it is, 3rd quarter conferences are done and we're on our way on another little adventure. Oh, I am also really excited about my new aide beginning after the break! I didn't think it was possible, but I made it through 5 weeks without an aide. It's true, God's strength really is enough!

Before sending the kids on their way, we took the them to the park to have an Easter egg hunt. They had a great time searching for their eggs and eating the goodies inside! Here are a few pics from that day!


...Until next time!!! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment