Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Shipping woes...

Well, I am feeling much better about summer school now, which starts next Monday. I'm almost set for all four weeks, as far as prep work goes. Good thing something is going that well because deciding what to pack and what will be shipped over to Japan is getting to be a huge hassle. Apparently the US Postal Service finds pleasure in charging an arm and a leg to ship a box that would probably fit a pair of shoes! This will definitely limit what I "need" to have in Japan. :) On another note, please keep me in your prayers as I will be going to the doctor on Thursday to receive an echo cardiogram that will detect a possible heart murmur, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The unknown can be a bit scary! And for some exciting news...I am going to see Wicked this week with the wonderful ladies of L2! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment