Monday, June 15, 2009

On my way home...

This last week was amazing! We had a great time relaxing and spending time with the people we love here on Okinawa! Last Sunday was a birthday party for Pastor, went to the beach a few times, packed and moved out of our apartment, and spent the last 3 days with Rocky and Gina, which included a trip to Rocky's work today where we got to fly the KC-135 simulators, so cool! Currently I'm sitting here at the airport in Taipei waiting for our flight to LAX. The internet isn't working so well for me so you all will need to wait to get the pics and details from this last week. But man has it been an amazing year! I am thrilled to be coming home but it saddens me to leave the life that I've had here in Japan for the last 11 months. I know now, more than ever, that God truly did have a plan for me here in Japan, one to grow me and change me in ways I can't even explain! I look forward to what lies ahead and can't wait to see how God will continue to mold me and use me. Thank you all for your continued prayers and support throughout this last year. You have all been missed and I can't wait to catch up with each of you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment